Model : LOOKER RED / LK210
Firmware Version : V1.2.2 FAT32 File System
Language : Korean,English,Chinese
Korean : LK210_KOR_V1.2.2.zip
English : LK210_ENG_V1.2.2.zip
Chinese : LK210_CHN_V1.2.2.zip
* FAT32 is a file system which stores data as AVI files.
You can check the recorded videos on your PCs and smartphones.
* How to update firmware
1) The Firmware Version Check.
Check it at the product or exclusive PC viewer.
2) Download the latest firmware from our website after registering.
3) Insert SD card in the card reader, then connect it to the computer
(Format the SD card after a separate backup of important video)
Unzip the downloaded firmware, and copy it to the root directory of the SD card after formatting
the SD card. (ex. E:\)
4) Insert the SD card into the black box, and then turn it on.
It automatically perceives the latest firmware and starts updating.
5) It automatically reboots and enters recording mode once update is completed.
※ Notice : Do not turn off the power when firmware upgrade is In progress.
It may cause a serious damage or malfunction