◈ Disconnect power cable first and then connect it again.
● If Constant power cable is connected, disconnect Constant power cable,
and then test by connecting Cigar Lighter power cable.
○ If the product operates normally after testing Cigar Lighter power cable,
check on the connecting parts of Constant power cable.
Check on the connecting part of constant power cable.
[Red line (B +)] Connect to Emergency lights, Tail-lights of the fuse-box.
[Yellow line (ACC)] Audio, cigarette lighter
[Black line (-)] Connect it to the steel part such as bolt head on a car body.
The steel part should not be stained with foreign substances.
○ If the power is not on despite testing Cigar Lighter power cable,
there may be problems in Cigar Lighter power cable and main body of black box related to
It is required to request after-sale service for both Cigar lighter power cable and main body.
● If constant power cable is not connected,
it is required to test by connecting an extra Cigar Lighter power cable.
○ If the power is on when connecting another Cigar Lighter power cable,
there’s high probability of problems of Cigar Lighter power cable.
It is required to request after-sale service.
○ If the power is not on when connecting another cigar lighter power cable,
request after-sale service for both Cigar Lighter power cable and main body or exchange both of them.
※ The power can be sometimes off in case of SD card defects.
In that case, remove the SD card and reconnect the power cable.